Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rollin' in the deep

Just a random day. Went to class and Mother Nature gave us one sunny day after MANY rainy ones lately. Unfortunately, tomorrow the rain will return :(. Anyway, I loved this outfit but I forgot my class took a field to the woods today and I was not dressed for hiking to say the least. Oh, the price I pay for fashion! lol!
Today, I wore a Express sheer tee, Forever 21 turquoise ring and necklace, blue belt from there also, Nine West leopard flats, and a wonderful taupe skirt from this great vintage store in downtown Nashville called Local Honey.


I LOVE these flats! So cute and comfy! Not great for hiking though! lol!



I named this post "Rollin' in the deep" because its my favorite song by Adele right now and I've been listening to it obsessively today! She's soooooo talented! Go check it out! Later! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love.... love love those flats. You look gorgeous. Such a fun casual look. I'm going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the comment!! I've been super busy with school but I'm going to start back blogging more so please stay tuned and thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete