Monday, January 17, 2011

All the pretty things


1. Deena & Ozzy Glitter Oxfords $48 I hate to admit it, but I’m kind of a band wagoner when it comes to Oxfords! Because of my private school upbringing, I was forced to wear Oxfords (first the ugly black and white ones, then the fugly brown ones) everyday of my life for 12 years! And so when they began to be a fashion trend, I was like “im never wearing those effing shoes again!” Now I think they’re adorable and cant wait to buy some!
2. BDG Slouchy Cable Knit Sweater $69 I love this sweater! And the awesome thing about it is that there is one almost exactly like it at Forever 21 for about a 3rd of the price! Thats probably the one I will be purchasing! lol!
3. Ray-Ban large vintage round sunglasses $139 I love round sunglasses, but they dont really look great  on my heart-shaped face. Nonetheless, I am a Ray-Ban fanatic (i loved my Wayfarers! RIP to them!) And I am desperately waiting to buy more!
4. Owl Locket Pendant Necklace $24 I love Owl everything! Another shining example at what can be bought at Forever 21 for a ridiculously lower price!

All of these are featured on UrbanOutfitters.com. Go there to see more! :)



"An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law." -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Happy MLK Day you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment